Please read the services and products returns and refunds policy carefully before purchasing our services or products. By purchasing our (“Impact Zone Consultancy, LLC”) products and/or services, you agree to be bound by this Services and Products Returns and Refunds Policy.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this policy, then we (“Impact Zone Consultancy, LLC”) will not sell you our services or products. If this Services and Products Returns and Refunds Policy is considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to the Services and Products Returns and Refunds Policy.
SERVICES REFUNDS POLICY
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to the services refunds policy:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Impact Zone has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Impact Zone does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if Impact Zone fails to increase traffic to the site by 2x after four months of the full implementation of services, Impact Zone will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 6 months. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox”. Impact Zone assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Impact Zone will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Impact Zone does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Impact Zone is not responsible for changes made to the web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s web site.
- Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Impact Zone for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Impact Zone and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Impact Zone is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $125 per hour.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Impact Zone’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Impact Zone, then Impact Zone’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
- Legal Venue. Any disputes arising from this Contract will be litigated or arbitrated in the United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the Federal and State laws of the United States of America.
SEO SERVICES GUARANTEES
You will be happy with the results. If not, changes are covered for 30 days after completion, free to you.
Our recommendations will increase your traffic and you won’t be penalized by search engines.
PRODUCT RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 60 N Market St, C200, Asheville, NC, 28801, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 60 N Market St, C200, Asheville, NC, 28801, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.